Oooh... naughty student. Should have been focussing on studies but couldn't
resist piecing together a thing I've missed: A simple way to get a left
side bar (or "MainMenu" to use a TWc term). I believe this currently is the
easiest and most direct way to get it:

leftbar.tiddlyspot.com

It is ready for use, but if you have guidance for any improvements please
go ahead.

<:-)

Some search words and meta tags for this post:
sidebar "side bar" mainmenu "main menu" left side menu leftbar "left bar"
"left menu" "left sidebar"