Hi Danielo,

your Plugin works very well! Thanks for your work! I'm just using the
"user"-field and skipped the subfolder for my purposes

Some Questions:
1. Is there a way to clear the user-field automatically on startup? So that
the user who saved the wiki doesn't have to delete his username before
saving.

2. A similar problem is that my expandable toc for navigation stays
expanded after saving. Is it possible to have an automatically refresh on
startup for a non-expanded toc?

Greetings
Tueb