Hi Ray,

that is the reason why PMario suggested to use the nodejs version of TiddlyWiki. There are commands available, namely the renderTiddler[1] and saveTiddler[2] commands to export tiddlers (based on a filter) into individual files.

/Andreas

[1] http://tiddlywiki.com/#RenderTiddlersCommand
[2] http://tiddlywiki.com/#SaveTiddlersCommand