Op maandag 19 mei 2014 10:57:29 UTC+2 schreef Ulrik Stervbo:

> Hello Group,
>
> Firefox just died on me again, erasing the content of my TW (I wonder why
> the file content is erased).
>
> I would like to get away from displaying PDFs in my tiddlers - it seemed
> like a good idea at the time since I generate lots of plots in R, but it
> may obviously create other problems.
>
> I can imagine that a slide show of images is one way around using PDFs.
> However, I would like to have the image slide show within a dedicated
> tiddler and preferably use all the images in a specified directory. Is this
> feasible? I have found some javascripts providing the slide show
> functionality, and I am sure I can dig out some javascript to get the files
> in a directory, but I am unsure how to piece the things together.
>
> Cheers,
> Ulrik

This is already an old posting, but Ulrik was asking something a bit
simular. So here it is.

Anybody happen to work on such a thing as eventually I would like to
include slideshow.
With pictures that is, moving horizontally. So not in the TalkyTalky way.
That is more for a
businesslike presentation. Move automatically on the top of the tiddler in
question that
would be fine. Rotating bannerlike,something like that. Hope I'm phrashing
it the right way.
Uh, I do not mean a light box.

I have been looking at slideshow makers, but there is a bewildering forest
of such programs.
It should work also on my old Mac, still with a PPC, probably making it
even more complicating.

So something really intrinsic to TiddlyWiki, not needing an outside
program. Possible perhaps?
Anybody raising his/her hand? Many thanks in advance.
Salut! Ed
PS I am using 5.1.7! btw.