Hey guys another noob question, trying to build an image portfolio, so I
would like template for displaying pictures, but I am stuck with this.
In a single-file 5.1.8-pre I have a tiddler with a field called URL or
whatever where I'd like to store the relative path to an image (as in
path/to/image.jpg).
If I have
<$view field="url"/>
it displays fine, but if I have
[img[<$view field="url">]]
The view widget is no longer wikified, and hence the image not displayed.
I would eventually like to add this along with a direct link to the image
file it'self in some sort of view template so that it is automatically
added to all images, making building a large image library easier, but this
is not working.

Is this supported at all, any advice on how accomplish this?