Hi all

I finally managed something ... experts might find it dirty :-)

<script>
var url = '../satt_prop14_dev/matlab/ScoreCalculation14.m';

 if ('undefined' == typeof(url)) return false;
 var p,rnd;
 if (document.all){
   // For IE, create an ActiveX Object instance
   p = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
 }
 else {
   // For mozilla, create an instance of XMLHttpRequest.
   p = new XMLHttpRequest();
 }
 p.open("GET",url,false);
 p.send(null);
var urlContent = p.responseText.toString();
wikify(urlContent,place)
</script>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/27451671-8d2f-4dd1-bb66-c14a9857ea2e%40googlegroups.com.