Hi Mario,

> It would be nice to know your OS, Browser + Version, TW Version.

Yeah, sorry, I should have thought to provide that information.

So, let's see... I'm running a linux box (KDE on Mandriva). I typically use
Firefox (an old version, admittedly, 10.0.5, but as I've said other tiddly
files work fine so I'd be surprised if this was the issue).

As for TW, it's a somewhat old version as well (and a modified one). Quoting
from the relevant 'AboutTWW' tiddly:

"Tiddlywiki Write (updated 11-22-10) is an implementation of the Tiddlywiki
concept (version 2.6.1) and is an experiment in mind mapping for writers."

> Do you use
> TiddlyFox with FF? How big is your TW - file size.

I don't use TiddlyFox (first time I even hear about it, heh).

Regarding size, ah, well, that's another thing ;-) The file is fairly large,
7.5 MB.

> Did you install any new Browser AddOns or Browser Apps? ... If so just
> disable them and try again.

No, not that I can think of. And that's perhaps the most puzzling of all :-o

It may be the file size, though, that is causing the problem. The other file I
tested with yesterday was much smaller. I just tried with another large one
(7.9 MB) and the first time I tried to save, nothing happened. The second
time, Firefox crashed.

Then again, I had a lot of tabs open and I've noticed before that FF (this
version anyway) can be a bit unstable with too many open tabs.

Thing is, now that I've restarted FF, I can save again just fine :-o

Very weird.

Alex.