Hi Mans

I will get around to updating my widgets for the more recent versions of TW
sometime soon -- they were built for the old version and will need various
code tweaks. Don't know why the $maketid widget isn't picking up the title
specified in the parameters -- it was designed to do so.

regards

On Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 9:42:14 AM UTC+2, Måns wrote:

> Hi Matabele
>
> I edited your MakeTid widget:
> Changed all "tw-" labels to "tm-labels" .... Now it seems to almost work
> as I hoped....
> I still have some problems with new titles (it creates tiddlers titled
> "NewTiddler" (not current tiddler title) and adds 1, 2, 3 to it...
>

> Cheers Måns Mårtensson
>
> Den torsdag den 7. maj 2015 kl. 09.31.27 UTC+2 skrev Måns:
>>
>>  EDIT: Sorry... I was to quick ... It didn't suppress opening the clone
>> for editing anyway....
>>
>> Den torsdag den 7. maj 2015 kl. 08.44.13 UTC+2 skrev Måns:
>>>
>>> Hi Matabele
>>>
>>> Great :-) Thank you very much!!
>>>
>>>  EDIT: Sorry... I was to quick ... It didn't suppress opening the clone
>>> for editing anyway....
>>>
>>> I simply pasted the code from the clone button into your maketid widget
>>> - and it just works :-)
>>>
>>> <$maketid edit="no"><$button message="tm-new-tiddler"
>>> param=<<currentTiddler>> tooltip={{$:/language/Buttons/Clone/Hint}}
>>> aria-label={{$:/language/Buttons/Clone/Caption}}

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/12348f6c-af10-47dc-95e3-25311bce8f53%40googlegroups.com.