Hi Rustem

Do you see any problem with the use of indentation and comments (starting a
> line with colon) in a dictionary tiddler?

The indentation is OK. The comment idea is a good one, but the current code
would actually create an entry with a blank key and the comment text as
it's value. I've updated the code for 5.1.9 to explicitly ignore lines that
start with a colon:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/e9a1a5392206de29b1ee0271d1a20bf699dc10c4

Best wishes

Jeremy.