A question regarding intellectual property - conventions for translation,
renaming, referencing and republishing a plugin and a general code of
conduct.

I made a danish translation of Roma's GSD5. In danish it is called FMG5.
(Få Mere Gjort: "Getting More Done"...)
I wrote a reference to Roma Hicks and a link to gsd5.tiddlyspot.com at
fmg5.tiddlyspot.com.
Is there a newer version of GSD5? @Danielo?

@Roma @TiddlyVerse. Is it ok that I translated, renamed and repackaged
Roma's gsd5 plugin - with due reference and links to his original work?

@Roma - Is it ok with you? - If not I will of course delete it instantly...

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1700bf5b-6a3f-4d3e-b2de-6300a265e6f7%40googlegroups.com.