Another thing bugging me is if I change "list-before" in
"$:/_ra/buttons/BookmarkHere" to "$:/_ra/buttons/TodoHere", the button jump
all the way back.

Is this a bug or I don't understand something about
http://tiddlywiki.com/#Order%20of%20Tagged%20Tiddlers?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/db178e62-1b2b-458b-8d38-59029cc4e503%40googlegroups.com.