Hi Chong

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 6:14 PM, Chong <chon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm new to TiddlyWiki and I'm loving it so far, but I'm having quite a bit
> of trouble installing MathJax in 5.1.8. Specifically I get an "internal
> javascript error" when I drag and drop the link on this website:
> http://mathjax-tw5.kantorsite.net/. (Uncaught NotFoundError: Failed to
> execute 'observe' on 'MutationObserver': The provided node was null.)
>
> Is there a way around this problem at all? I have the KaTeX plugin but
> there's just too many things it can't do.

I'm afraid that MathJax plugin was written quite a while ago, when
TiddlyWiki was still in beta. Some minor changes since then have broken the
plugin, and it hasn't been updated.

Sadly, MathJax is pretty ancient these days, and not very convenient to
work with for a dynamic environment like TW5 (it can't be used under
Node.js to generate static HTML, for instance).

Best wishes

Jeremy

>  --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3a12c1dc-33c6-4193-9125-e3aee4ee60cb%40googlegroups.com