Just got this idea that may be of general value:

Nothing revolutionary, but a "good-practice" for themes, that I hope might
stimulate the development of more themes and the use of them:

1)   Put the theme on tiddlyspot.
2a) As a default tiddler, include the Saving controlpanel tab content
(this) to show up by default.
2b) Or, even nicer, an About tiddler meeting the visitor explaining the
theme and including this:

|Tiddlyspot to be replaced:|<$edit-text tiddler="$:/UploadName" default=""
> tag="input"/>.tiddlyspot.com |
> |Password |<$password name="upload"/> |
> |Click button to replace:|{{$:/core/ui/Buttons/save-wiki}}|

Now, anyone wanting the theme, should:

1) register a new (clean) tiddlyspot
2) ...visit the theme, fill in the fields and simply click save.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8e1903d3-8d1e-4bcc-8dc1-f6e37b06b1f0%40googlegroups.com.