Hi Danielo,

I could imagine an extra indicator either in the toolbar or in the TopRightBar, where it just says:

- Synced (in green)
- Syncing... (in orange)
- Offline mode (in red)

I would assume that people notice when it changes the color from green to red, also it is not too intrusive. I feel like alerts are extremely intrusive to your concentration when you are working. (And it just feels like something went terribly wrong) Therefore, I would say a little indicator is all that is needed and when you use the mechanism actively, you will probably look at the indicator when you are done working and are about to close the wiki, which sounds like the right time that you should be informed about the state of the changes you've made.

/Andreas