I am an experienced user of the classic TW.  I have many plugins and tweaks
for it, all blinged out.  So I know how to do a lot with that.  Not so much
with TW5 but I'm just getting more familiar with it or at least, trying
to.  One of the great things about the classic TW is the forEachTiddler
plugin so you can dynamically create content.  TW5 has the list widget as
an equivalent, although I don't know how to get the list widget to create a
table, like I can with the forEachTiddler, but that is for another day.

What I'm trying to do now is create a tiddler with a button that generates
a tiddler and tag the newly generated tiddler with the title of the tiddler
that generated it, which is no problem, except that I also want to tag it
with an additional tag as well.  I have not found a way to concatenate
<<currentTiddler>> with a constant string for the tag.  The code for the
button I'm using is:
<$button>
<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-new-tiddler" $param="ChatsTemplate"
tags=<<currentTiddler>> title=<<tiddler.title>>/>
New Chat
</$button>

Where I have "<<currentTiddler>>" I also want another tag, but don't know
how to add the additional tag without it breaking.  As it is now, it works
similarly to how the "New Here" built in widget works.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/950a3632-afef-4d10-a351-14e8f2d23331%40googlegroups.com.