Thanks again to everyone for your support. Previous to starting this thread
I searched for solutions. There are a handful of instructions for moving
node.js to Android. There was a day where I would understand these
articles. Where I could implement them. With great frustration I must
accept my new limitations. I must acknowledge that I am no longer the man I
was. Parkinson's is a humbling disease.

Thank you everyone.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a18360ce-40f4-402e-8c97-41baddea2c91%40googlegroups.com.