Hi Mans,

> I'd like to setup edges like the tmap:link or the tmap:tag, which will
> point from the tiddler specified in gsd_realm, in gsd_project and to
> the tiddler specified in the value gsd_contact - and I'd like to
> distinguish them with a different label and colours depending on
> values from gsd_complete and gsd_status.

I am afraid, this is not possible at the moment but the design of
TiddlyMap 0.7.x should allow it to be implement. I created an issue for
this here: https://github.com/felixhayashi/TW5-TiddlyMap/issues/129

> 2) Is it possible to make it optional to save window state (half
> screen, whole screen or normal)?

Also not possible yet but nice idea. I created an issue here:
https://github.com/felixhayashi/TW5-TiddlyMap/issues/130

> Thank you for a great plugin! :-)

Thanks

-Felix

By the way Mans would you mind if I at some point use your tiddlywiki
jingle in one of my future tiddlymap videos, of course giving you credit
:) ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/BLU436-SMTP92FDFC76FDF500E71CC5CFCEB50%40phx.gbl.