*twve* 3.2.4

Major changes include

   1. Added support for
   -  regular expression in the open/close tags of elements;
      -   MathJax auto numbering;
      - *cross-table calculations*;
      - *parts-per notations in calculations*;
      - *time addition/subtraction in the format of hh:mm:ss or hh:mm or
      mm:ss*;
      - vector calculations.
   2. Added functions
      - LENGTH/LEN(cell)
      - VALUE/VAL(cell[,n])
      - VALUEWITH/VALWITH(cell,preceding[,following])
      - SUMIN(cell[,n1,n2,...])
      - SUMWITH(cell,preceding[,following])

For more information and download links please see ReleaseNote v3.2.4 in
TiddlySpot <http://twve.tiddlyspot.com/#%5B%5BRelease%20Note%20v3.2.4%5D%5D>
or in TiddlySpace
<http://twve.tiddlyspace.com/#%5B%5BRelease%20Note%20v3.2.4%5D%5D>.

Comments, suggestions, bug reports are all welcome!

Have fun!
Vincent

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/50e39c6e-086c-40bc-9a75-0b09a2e658a4%40googlegroups.com.