Le lundi 20 juillet 2015 02:16:19 UTC+2, Jed Carty a écrit :

> I have cleaned up the resume builder a bit and added a tool to help with
> the creation of custom sections. Creating new sections still requires
> knowledge of wikitext, but you shouldn't need to know anything about the
> resume builder to add to it now.
>
> The demo is still here
> <http://ooktech.com/jed/ExampleWikis/ResumeBuilderWiki/> if you want see
> the changes.

Hi Jed,

Happy to see your work in progress, for example Print window, and cleaned
menu with only preview.

I've test to create new CV, or reuse Second Resume, but we can't complete
field, there is no input, here a capture :

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-CA_XRaEcoXg/VazQ2hWgkjI/AAAAAAAAdQc/8GzxhbY5YWU/s1600/bug_resume-wizard.png>

Best wishes,
Sylvain

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a41e9b70-0851-4a15-834a-a2af528cd87f%40googlegroups.com.