Dear all,

I'm discovering TiddlyWiki since a couple of weeks. It's a fantastic tool
but I'm still not able to manage all the 'magic'...

I would like to populate a select box by iterating on this dataTiddler (The
indexes are the quarters of a year and the value the corresponding dates
for the date of start of the quarter):

Q1/14:20140101
Q2/14:20140401
Q3/14:20140701
Q4/14:20141001
Q1/15:20150101
Q2/15:20150401
Q3/15:20150701
Q4/15:20151001

I did find how to iterate on a dataTiddler [quarters] and display indexes
and values here:
http://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/#Iterate%20DataTiddler%20Indexes

Unfortunately, it's not working in the context of a selectWidget with the
following code (The values of the selectWidget are filled with 'true'):

<$select field="start_date">
<$list filter="[[quarters]indexes[]sort[title]]">
<option value=<$transclude tiddler=[quarters] index=<<currentTiddler>>/> >
<$text text=<<currentTiddler>>/>
</option>
</$list>
</$select>