Hello!

I wanted to know how to create "nested" sub-categories as shown under the
contents tab via http://tiddlywiki.com. (See image attachment for
specificity)

*Example:*

*HelloThere*
* - A Gentle Guide to TiddlyWiki (sub category) etc.*
* - Sub Category 2*
* - Sub Category 3*
* etc. etc.*

I also wanted to know if it were possible to auto-save changes live or
after I click the icon to save my changes, for TiddyWiki to simply save to
the same file. I always receive a prompt asking me to locate the original
file and overwrite it. Does anyone know how I can skip this prompt and have
changes saved after clicking the icon?

Thanks in advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/22bcd3be-0990-4794-ac2c-cd8245ff7964%40googlegroups.com.