Hello Jeremy

I'm using Firefox, and I don't see anything on the console.

Both the wiki and the file are on the local file-system. The canonical uri
has the following format:
../../../programacion/something/algo.sh

Thanks for your prompt answer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/247cec10-9e9e-422e-a95e-1a485e0d16cd%40googlegroups.com.