Wow, such a lot to think about here, thanks to everyone who replied. I
appreciate the situation as it is now, and the fact that the documentation
for TiddlyWiki 5 is running on an instance of TiddlyWiki 5 software itself,
so there needs to be permission-based control. I just look at what is
available in the way of documentation for TW Classic and wish there was
that level/quality of documentation available for TW5 now. Like Wikipedia
wasn't born overnight, no doubt it took quite some time for the TWC
documentation to arrive in the state that it's in now on tiddlywiki.org. So
I understand that the TW5 documentation will also take some time to be as
"polished" as the TWC docs. However, it seems to me like a circular
problem, that the documentation for TW5 isn't up to scratch because there
might not be enough people contributing to it yet, but to get more people
contributing you need more people using the TW5 software, and to get more
people using it, there needs to be good documentation in place to support
them as they learn how to use it.

I don't have answers, just more questions, sorry. I'm not a developer, and
can't realistically contribute to the coding of the project. All power to
you smart people who are working on improving the codebase and bringing us
the Tiddlyverse. I can, however, contribute to the documentation of TW5
now, thanks to Jeremy and Mario encouraging me to learn about GitHub. I'll
do what I can to contribute there, as I learn more about using TW5. I just
wish it were easier to do, and with more instant gratification, as in,
being able to see the fruits of my labours immediately. I'm not asking for
an increased release cycle rate, I don't want to put any undue pressure on
anyone. This is a labour of love for all concerned, anyway. We're all
volunteers here, AFAIK.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d8bc2a92-3926-4acc-98c3-c2a14791e1c0%40googlegroups.com.