Mhhh, I'll attribute it to having been away for a while
or maybe it's one of those things that just won't work.

Here's the situation and I can't wrap my head around solving it...

Assume...

   - there's a variable *state *holding the title of a state tiddler
   - this tiddler has field called *new-title*
   - and I'm in the context of a macro that knows of a parameter *old-title*

Now, here's the issue...

I want to read the field *new-title* from tiddler *state *and assign it as
the title to tiddler *old-title*.

<$button>
<$action-setfield $tiddler="$old-title$" title={{*??WHAT-TO-DO??*}}/>
rename
</$button>

What to do (again)?

Best wishes,