Hi Eric,

> For simple "swarms" of regular tiddlers, I like to export a .json file
> from the Advanced Search > Filter tab.  Then, importing into another TW
> document is as easy as drag-and-drop.

Come to think of it, they would meaningfully be more ad-hoc packages
indeed, rather than pre-build collections. Pre-defined yes, but not
(necessarily) pre-built. So, the solution for anyone wishing to share more
losely defined packages of stuff, it would mean to provide the appropriate
filter and an easy way for other's to export those contents from the source.

Best wishes,

— tb

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/08efe3e3-0344-47c8-8167-456775138a61%40googlegroups.com.