Thanks TB. I replaced mine with your hover modification
<http://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/?132#Mouseover%20Toolbar%20Visibility> with
slight changes:

*.tc-tiddler-frame .tc-titlebar button{    opacity: 0;    transition:
opacity .3s ease-in-out;    }.tc-tiddler-title:hover .tc-titlebar
button{    zoom: 1;    filter: alpha(opacity=100);    opacity: 1;    }*
Now toolbar icons will show only when hovered over the top part. I also
removed few lines (browser engine specific? still worked in FF)
and reduced the time for the icons to be visible.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9193e7f6-ee5d-4c7a-81cc-1794691177f6%40googlegroups.com.