I was experimenting with the export function on the advanced search screen,
using Tiddlywiki.com as a test.

Using filter:

*  [tag[Concepts]]*
There was were 41 matches. But when I used the export button on the
one tiddler in it (the first one on the list).

By contrast, if I export the matches as CSV or JSON, all the entries end up
in the file.

Is this the way it is supposed to work, or is there a way to make it export
all matches as tids?

I am using Firefox 33.0 (TW5 on tiddlywiki.com is at 5.1.9)

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4a288869-8cec-41c7-ae2f-3ca7e4b940bd%40googlegroups.com.