Hi Jeremy,

> I don’t think that’s quite right. I and other people use TiddlyWiki under
> Node.js every day. I think that the issue is that we don’t have all the
> parts for multi-user editing, but that’s not quite the same as saying that
> it’s an experimental configuration.

I do too. However, using TiddlyWiki with node.js and running it on a server
that is not serving on localhost are two separate things, to me. Running it
on a remote host sure is not the most straight forward thing for anyone who
isn't a web-developer or -admin of sorts. Making sure noone can tamper with
that node instance or just a wiki being served by it syncing changes back
via the tiddlyweb plugin, how is that done safely?

Multi-user is an issue I have deliberately left out of the picture as
mostly GNA, generally not available.

With the Node.js configuration, Git is a pretty handy way of managing
> backups.

Dito, local that's comparably easy to set up and manage.
On a remote server, not quite as simple.

Best wishes,

— tb

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f4c19764-31b9-480f-8bed-b8e010d44019%40googlegroups.com.