One thing in the documentation that could be refined is that you have a
prominent link to the $:/plugin/bj/visualeditor/includelib
<http://bjtools.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugin%2Fbj%2Fvisualeditor%2Fincludelib>
in the installation section. But what you should have is "To install the
Visual Editor, drag this tiddler to your TiddlyWiki:
$:/plugins/bj/visualeditor
<http://bjtools.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fbj%2Fvisualeditor>." I
imported the includelib tiddler at first because it looked as if you were
saying that was the plugin tiddler needed for the install.

Dave

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 6:04 AM, Matabele <matabele.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Your instructions were fine, with the exception that there is no mention
> that the tiddler type must be set to 'ckeditor usage'.
>
> regards
>

> On Sunday, 1 November 2015 13:03:08 UTC+2, BJ wrote:
>>
>> Is there something I need to add to the documentation?
>>
>> On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 11:28:26 PM UTC, David Gifford wrote:
>>>
>>> got it to work using the script at the CK download site.
>>>
>>> Dave

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5db67654-692a-47e5-842b-83b6954c327d%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5db67654-692a-47e5-842b-83b6954c327d%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

David Gifford
Christian Reformed World Missions, Mexico City

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CANE%3DBF%2BhcJvibVgL5ua6ZABvcT7T6vZ693e%2B_4msT-RQbzk4Ag%40mail.gmail.com.