> Cool stuff, simple, useful, Andrew.

I agree!

> Some feedback:
>
> 1) I'd expect the star button to be a toggle;
> changing it's style when the tiddler is a favourite, e.g. to yellow.

I agree with Tobias.

> 2) To keep the tabs bar short, I'd...
>
>  1. make it the first tab

I think he does not have controll over the tab order…

>  1. actually name it ★

Good point! Short tabs are important and this makes much sense.

> 3) I'd possibly place the button somewhere else, too, to not overcrowd
> the toolbar.
> But that's just me... e.g. the bottom right of a tiddler, or actually
> in front of the title.

While I agree that the toolbar gets too crowded, I think this is a
general TW problem and imo it is good if he follows the conventions of
placing stuff like this in the toolbar – I would expect it there.

-Felix

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/BLU436-SMTP247509D68D4865D395273CDCE290%40phx.gbl.