Thanks for the help and the comments, Tobias.

I had originally wanted to access the "grid" layout feature of the Json
Editor to clean up complex editors for the character data. The "grid"
feature requires a separate CSS module to work (bootstrap or foundation). I
think at this point that investigating *bootstrap* was a bad
choice/distraction. The Array object in the Editor can serve to group and
manage more complex data editors in TiddlyWiki.

I'll consider this topic closed. If I have any other questions (such as
about my "Character Sheet" view-mode widget to accompany the Json Editor
edit-mode widget) I'll start a new thread.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAM1fME70817xT%2BTee-O4tn%2BgH7iQOgeWJ7f16LZMBEuY78eEJQ%40mail.gmail.com.