On Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 4:21:39 PM UTC-5, Tobias Beer wrote:

> Hi RickL,
>
> There are a few issues with your example.
>
> *@Jeremy:* The reason why the project list doesn't update is because
> (oddly?!?) TiddlyWiki appears to not refresh the list item when you modify
> the tiddler associated with it, which it should, imho. To actually force it
> to do so, wrap the cycletags macro in the tiddler widget like so:
>
> *<$tiddler tiddler=<<currentTiddler>**>>*
> <<cycletags "A B C W" prio label:">" class:"tc-btn-invisible next-prio">>
> *</$tiddler>*
>
> That works - thanks!

> Not exactly sure I understand how / why (the output of) cycletags forgets
> its context (tiddler) when run or how to prevent it from doing so.
>
> Pay attention to parameters. In your code you specify "class=class-name"
> instead of "class:class-name".
>
> I would not recommend placing styles within list iterations. Use a global
> stylesheet tiddler instead.
>
> Eventually, when you output a table, all elements within a *tr* need to
> be (wrapped with) either *td*'s or *th*'s, otherwise you break the table
> layout.
>
> Best wishes,

Tobias.

Thanks for your help and suggestions...obviously I have lots to learn about
java-script and coding, as I have no clue how to make the changes you
suggest. I mostly just take other examples and play around with them until
I get them to do what I want .
"Use a global style sheet tiddler..."  can you point me to an example.

Thanks
Rick

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b5ab2d1f-664e-4899-b13d-ed3c9fc3b314%40googlegroups.com.