Hi all,

I need a list filter:

"All tiddlers for which the content of the "category" field is the title of
the present tiddler."

So if tiddler "Introvert" has a field called "category" and the content of
that field is "Personality types," then the code for the above would go in
the Personality types tiddler.

I want to do this so that I can use tags to make topics but use category
fields to combine topics into larger categories. I should know this by now,
and I did experiment for a bit, but I am getting rusty, and I checked
Tobias' list of filters too, and didn't see one like this.

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f8c646c3-e62b-4562-89ab-b8fef54b8614%40googlegroups.com.