Hi ihm,

> I also needed to  provide default graphical styles with the plugin, and so
> I prefixed those default classes with ihm also.

So, you need some classes that are always there.
It's just that they appear at the same items that also have classes that
are eventually user defined in a node-template.
Wouldn't that also remove your ihm classes? Are they functionally required
or simply providing default styles (and which)?

$:/config/tidgraph/modes/my-mode-name as the tiddler for the mode
> configuration?

I think it's perfectly fine to extract available templates as those
matching *[prefix[:/config/tidgraph/modes/]]*.
The important thing being that the user never has to specify the long title.

Best wishes,

— tb

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9930eff6-5691-4c43-b132-58ee7a6b78fd%40googlegroups.com.