Wait, now I've got another problem.

The star system tiddlers have name such as Sol System or Qo'noS System,
where there is a space in the name.  To make the earlier stuff work, I had
to change the solar_system field in the various planets to a
double-bracketed form of the same value ( [[Sol System]] rather than Sol
System ).  While this works for what I was doing, it presents a new problem.

In each star system tiddler, I have a list of planets that belong to that
system.  I'm having trouble with both passing the title of the tiddler in
double brackets into the filter operator (something like
filter:"[tag[planet]solar_system[{{tiddler.title}}]]" and manually entering
the tiddler tile into the operator.  Does anyone know if I'm supposed to do
something different than [{{tiddler.title}}]?

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 2:59 PM, David Allen <dvainwebbc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Got it to work!
>
> <<list-links filter:"[tag[star_system]quadrant[Alpha
> Quadrant]listed[solar_system]listed[planet]]">>
>
> This gives me all of the species located in the Alpha Quadrant.  Thanks
> for posting the link that had the listed[] operator in it so I could learn
> how it works!
>
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Tobias Beer <beertob...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Erwan,
>>

>>> I'm not sure but to me this problem looks similar to this one:
>>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tiddlywiki/h0bBO54Qn7g/8xWaAYlXBAAJ,
>>> for which you proposed this:

--
David Allen