Hi all

A big thanks to Jeremy, for the shout out on the last hangout.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I managed to find an easier, more
TiddlyWiki way to do static publishing like I did with the Spanish, 3 John
resource. I wanted to let you all see something I did with it. Another
Spanish static resource, this time on John the Baptist:
http://recursos.giffmex.org/bi/juan.bautista.movil.html

Here is the link to the TW file I used to create it:
http://recursos.giffmex.org/experiments/juan.bautista.html#.Inicio

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1e33fa54-a9e0-4e10-85fe-e00443358f3b%40googlegroups.com.