I wasn't planning on making this but I got a bit carried away and made a
simple svg toy/tool <http://ooktech.com/jed/ExampleWikis/SnapSVG/>. It
isn't finished yet and is probably full of bugs, but the basic parts work.

Some stuff you can currently do:

You can have multiple svg surfaces defined
You can have multiple svg elements defined
-Elements are added to surfaces by tagging
All image and element information is kept in tiddlers so if you make a
draggable element the location is saved and is accessable from the rest of
the wiki
-This also means you can change the location of elements on a surface in
ways other than dragging them
You can make elements draggable if you want
Currently you can add:
-Circles
-Ellipses
-Rectangles
-Generic polygons
There was support for grouping elements, but that got mostly broken when I
changed everything to allow multiple surfaces. It shouldn't be too hard to
fix when I get around to it.

At the moment the most interesting thing you could do with this is to make
an interactive bar chart. Since everything is exposed in tiddlywiki it
should be much easier than how the d3.js plugin currently works.

I am a bit worried about how I did this, because the widget takes some
javascript from a tiddler and then evaluates it, which would let someone
run arbitrary javascript from a tiddler. I don't think that is too terrible
a problem, but I would like find some other way to do it.

If you run into any bugs let me know. I know you can't edit existing
polygons using the shapes tiddler like with the other shapes, and that if
you try adding a polygon to one surface and click on another you get an
error. I am sure that here are many more.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/85cfb560-f16c-45be-bd37-2b9a3e94bae4%40googlegroups.com.