@Dear All

Very recentlyI was asked to do a presentation about a certain subject
and I wanted to use a TiddlyWiki in stead of Keynote of PowerPoint.
Much more flexible and far more nonlinear. I want to use a TW as
plain vanilla as possible with no extra frills.

But I need to know what at the moment the best way is to use sliders
that indendently open and close.

You know of course this
> Subject title to open
Clicking on the fishhook opens another tiddler.
Etc.

As I have not used TW for quite some time I am really not up to snuff
what is best to use. Have of course looked around here but it's a bit
confusing at the moment.

I need the stuff real quickly. They should have asked my much more
early to do the presentation but, well they didn't. So i am bit stuck.

Any practical and quick help would be really appreciated.
Cheers! Ed

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d4a7aeef-9d65-4a4b-851c-4e77e8d95c68%40googlegroups.com.