Am Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2015 18:51:52 UTC+1 schrieb Eric Shulman:

> On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 9:40:00 AM UTC-8, NT wrote:
>>
>> you can add a field 'module-type' from the drop down list and then add
>>> the value 'macro'
>>>
>> YES, that's the thing I expected I could do. But there is no
>> 'module-type' in the drop down list!!! I am using TiddlyWiki5.1.9
>>

> "module-type" *is* in listed in the "field name" drop list... scroll down
> to the "system fields" section... and you will find it after "library" and
> before "name".

no, sorry it's not. at least not in my freshly downloaded empty wiki 5.1.9
between "library" and "name" there's "list" in the list.
please see my appended wiki!

> Note: if a desired field name is not in the list, you can just enter it
> directly in the input field.

Yes, I knew and I did, but it did not made the javascript macro work.
Maybe this manual entry didn't worked out or there was another problem left.
I don't know. Feel free to check out the appended wiki and try yourself.
Thank you very much!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/23e30c93-f38b-40b3-983a-a90c31079088%40googlegroups.com.