im4u

See it this duplicates on you machine. I am using Chrome on a MacBook Pro

1) Go to http://alexhough.github.io/hangout93.

2) click on "My practice
<http://alexhough.github.io/hangout93.html#My%20practice>" at the top
3)close   My practice
<http://alexhough.github.io/hangout93.html#My%20practice>
4) then try and open it again

It might be an issue with the TW producing a permalink?

best wishes

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALc1hYeSs2Aw-sS0K3gX%3DaHsWhsHXQ_8FFZpzLGQ4WunWT5bvQ%40mail.gmail.com.