Hi Tobias

That looks like the job :-)

As it appears that this filter could be used in other widgets to generate
new titles by using the output of a filter expression (specified as an
attribute):

<$x-maketid $title="[make[operand expression]]" />

I'll have a look at this option -- flexible creation of titles has been
sorely missed in TW5.

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4c333b50-8e08-4a07-a816-2dba985c5dd1%40googlegroups.com.