@Tobias,
I think the link in the summary field inside your example tiddler "Search
Multiple Fields with a Subfilter" still goes to the earlier version of the
filter plugin? (I got javascript errors).

> Here are a bunch of examples:
> Search Multiple Fields With A Subfilter @ tobibeer/plugins
> <http://tobibeer.github.io/tw5-plugins/#Search%20Multiple%20Fields%20With%20A%20Subfilter>

One other comment (bearing in mind I'm a non-expert): after reading the
preface to the examples, I initially thought the search term was going to
be the word "filter" itself (that's how I interpreted " using the filter
operator *filter* to search for the word filter ").
It might help clarify things to state explicitly that in all of the
examples the term being searched for is the word "Evaluate" (I think!).

cmari

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/662c7f89-ceec-449f-88bc-3c66280ea316%40googlegroups.com.