From: Matabele <matabele.b...@gmail.com>
Date: 01/12/2016  8:18 PM  (GMT-07:00)
To: TiddlyWiki <tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [tw] Re: [TW5] ActionListopsWidget questions

Hi Andrew
My initial reaction: I don't think the ActionListops widget is suitable. Its
primary purpose was to:-- take the contents of a target field/index--
manipulate the contents-- and save the modified contents back to the same
target
It can also take its input from one target, and save the modified contents to
another target.
But I can't see how to identify only the selected text as input -- this needs
some way of (dynamically) saving any selected text to a target field, from
which the ActionListops widget can take its input.
If anyone can come up with a filter operator to achieve this -- then this
filter could be employed with the widget.
regards