the new support it's exactly what i was looking for,
just need '_canonical_uri' attribute and the relative path to the '.tid'
file and it works.
Although, i don't understand what mean this:
"...
saving changes in the browser doesn't work as expected: if edited, the
external text tiddler is replaced with an ordinary tiddler
..."

is it that on the new copy the external tiddler its already in the
html(loaded)?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ea999754-3e91-4258-a7e2-4fb6a6a977d1%40googlegroups.com.