Hi

There's a readonly theme available ($:/ControlPanel/Appearance/Theme tab)
-- this will remove the edit and save buttons.

To remove tabs in the sidebar, delete the $:/tags/SideBar' tag from the
tabs:
-- e.g. '$:/core/ui/SideBar/More' and '$:/core/ui/SideBar/Tools'
(AdvancedSearch/Shadows
on this tag to find them.)

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/24dbd174-e92e-448d-ba22-79f614386a7a%40googlegroups.com.