Jeds Tiddler Bundles <http://ooktech.com/jed/ExampleWikis/TiddlerBundles/>
concept is incredibly exciting. Super easily create ephemeral gropus of
tiddlers (a kind of "quasi-plugins") so you can drag'n drop multiple
tiddlers for importing/exporting and sharing/fetching easily.

In the thread
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/iVrv72zWe4g/gZ49-NLsDQAJ>where
Jed first announced the concept there are some continued ideas. Here is one
more but I post a separate thread on it because I think it is a really cool
idea and it would be a pity if someone who had the know-how and desire to
implement it (I don't) missed it because it was buried in another thread.

This idea takes off from an idea brought up there which was to generate
bundles via the Advanced Search *filter* feature. In other words, type in a
filter and in addition to the presented filtered tiddler titles, you also
get a Bundle link. The search result list, as it is, appears without any
button click. A Bundle link or, rather, the actual Tiddler Bundle might...

   1. ...require the manual clicking of a button to create it
   2. ...but just maybe one could create it automatically just like the
   filter list is generated.

Regarding #2, the idea would be a premade empty tiddler (let's call it
theBundle) and its title link is shown next to the filtered titles. But the
filtered titles are really also stored as a list in theBundle. Now I'm
assuming that filtered lists are temporarily stored somewhere already now
(...right? In that DOM everyone seems so fond of?) so it would onely(?) be
a matter of re-displaying it in theBundle. Thus theBundle is not yet an
actual Tiddler Bundle... merely a "Title Bundle", I guess, and the point
with this over an actual Tiddler Bundle is that it doesn't cost anything.

But, for the user, I think it would be quite OK to - upon actual intended
use (export) of theBundle - to then click a button for actual conversion
into a real Tiddler Bundle.

*Now comes the actual point* and main idea for this thread;  to display
such an intermediary Title Bundle" could then perhaps be done via an URL
parameter in a permalink!

As you might know, it is possible to include a filter as a parameter direct
in the TW URL, for example: http://tiddlywiki.com/#:[tag[HelloThere]]

What if there was a URL parameter so that a bundle was created, based on
the filter? Perhaps something like

http://tiddlywiki.com/#:bundle[tag[HelloThere]]

..i.e this would open the TW with a single tiddler showing, the (I guess)
"Title Bundle". The tiddler has the "Convert into Tiddler Bundle" button...
and there you have your desired bundle for immediate drag'n drop import
into your own TW. (Put an iframe in your  own TW that that takes its src
parameter from a field that you "editwidget" and you get the title bundle
right there, click for conversion, use the 2-step method
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/ld9tDL5vDnc/JB6Mz9xfDgAJ> for
import and you just got whatever you wanted

...so, yeah, that was the main point ;-)

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ccaf64f9-97d3-4f93-b6fd-1d11f137f450%40googlegroups.com.