Hi Felix, Alex,

Don’t be alarmed! And my apologies for being gnomic. I’ve added a note
clarifying what I meant by the word “finish”:

That's "finish" in the sense of "fit and finish", not in the sense of "come to
an end”

finish |ˈfɪnɪʃ| verb [with obj.]: "complete the manufacture or decoration of
(an article) by giving it an attractive surface appearance"

What I’m getting at is plugging the big gaps where there are only
proof-of-concept level implementations of key areas of functionality (eg plugin
library, multi-user client-server operation, federation, image editting, and
quite a few more). I don’t want to move on from TiddlyWiki5, but by the time we
get to November it will be 5 years since I left BT to work on it, and before
then I’d like to be free of the burden of its incompleteness. I think a big
part of that is about continuing to lower the barriers to contribution so that
more people can work on it. Hence wanting to talk about it at the hangout:
we’ve got some talented people here, and if there’s a clear roadmap it should
be possible to work together to get things done quickly and enjoyably.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/85B39524-30BB-4C1F-9B0E-70E7DACA4F6A%40gmail.com.