Hi

Most of these cut and paste emoji work in my browser (Chrome/iOS):
http://getemoji.com/ (attached json file facilitates importing to your
wiki.)
-- if these could be tested in different environments
-- those that don't commonly work can be removed
-- leaving a set suitable for TW5

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c2c0feb2-4737-49a5-84ec-f691c1d73b98%40googlegroups.com.