Hi CL,

For one, I think the documentation of the days filter — especially the
output — is highly confusing, almost non-understandable. I'd also think the
current examples are not sufficient. In fact, some issues may need
"dynamically created test tiddlers" to demonstrate how they work.

This macro retrieve task due in 7 days but includes task due yesterday.

> <<list-links '[!days:due[1]days:due[7]][days:due[0]]'>>

So, if I understand you right, you wish to get a list of all that are due
within *{-1,+7}*, correct?

Best wishes,

Tobias.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/55ecd8e5-17bf-4e30-9b5e-96bb0e286f07%40googlegroups.com.