On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 10:57:45 AM UTC-8, Jed Carty wrote:

> The easiest way to prevent that is to make your wiki use put all state
> data in tiddlers with titles prefixed with '$:/state/' or '$:/temp/'.
> I am sure there is a way to turn off the notification but I don't know
> what it is and if you can change use the tiddler naming convention it would
> be better.

The system tiddler you want is:

   $:/config/SaverFilter

The default contents are:

[all[]] -$:/HistoryList -$:/StoryList -$:/Import -$:/isEncrypted
-$:/UploadName -[prefix[$:/state/]] -[prefix[$:/temp/]]

and defines a filter that produces the list of tiddler that are to be
checked for changes.  The filter starts with "[all[]]", which includes all
*real* tiddlers (i.e., not shadows).  It then excludes specific named
tiddlers and tiddlers that start with special names like $:/state/ and
$:/temp/.

Anything tiddlers excluded from list will NOT cause the document to be
considered 'dirty', even if the content of those tiddler have changed.

To exclude your own tiddlers, simply add more filter runs to the end.  Make
sure to use the "-" prefix so that your matching tiddlers are removed from
the list, instead of being added.

enjoy,
-e

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/926a0cc5-9aa7-4e41-a9af-5372d1cd7e4a%40googlegroups.com.